Health and Physical Education
The school emphasizes on Physical Education for all round development of students. Sports and games in school encompasses physical activity, self-esteem and mental alertness making all necessary for every child. … it teaches the children life skills like teamwork, leadership and patience. The school provides excellent environment and facilities for games and sports activities.
The school follows a house System. All students from I to XII anre allocated a house in the beginning of the academic year. Throughout the academic year, kids earn points for their houses for good behavior, special accomplishments in curricular and co-curricular activities. The main purpose of House System is to inculcate a sense of belongingness and community feeling within the school. It instills leadership qualities and encourages students to take up reponsibilities. It provides a healthy and competitive environment for holistic development of every students.
Name of Houses
The Houses are named after the stalwarts who have contributed immensely in framing the early modern eduction system in Indian. Their dedication, efforts and sacrifices towards the cause of educattion make them as role models to students.
|S. No.||House Names||House Colors|
|1||Sir Syed House||Ahmar (Red)|
|2||Dr Zakir House||Akhdar (Green)|
|3||Maulana Azad House||Azrak (Blue)|
|4||Allama Shibli House||Wardi (Pink)|
General Rules and Regulations
- Competitions are conducted of the basis of Houses. Students are allotted houses at the begining of the academic year.
- Each house is headed by house master/mistress.
- Group Activities-Students register for the competitions. Selection of the participants for group events is done internally by house master/mistress in consultation with the organizing committee.
- For all events, the decision of the judges is final and binding on everyone. No discussion arguments and complaints are entertained after the event.
- Strict disciplinary action taken, against the violators of rules and regulations.
Games and Activities
- Volley Ball
- Table Tennis
- Cricket (Net facility)
- Atheletics – Track and Field Events
Rules and Regulations for Annual Atheletic Meet
- Inter School athletic events are conducted group wise.
- Students can prticipate in Maximum of two athletics events. The rule applies to all categories- Juniors, Pre seniors, Seniors and Super Seniors.
- Winners of athletics events are awarded with medals and certificates.
- In the Annual Athletic Meet. one student from each group with highest score is felicitated with individual Championship Award.
- Relay Race points are not considered as individual achievement. Hence. its points are not added for individual Championship Award.
- Overall Championship Trophy is awarded to the House that scores maximum points in overall tally.
- Two best houses are awarded with trophies for their performance in March Past display.
- Point system – Houses/Students score of 7,5 and 3 points for first, second and third places for individual events; and 15, 10 and 5 points for team events.
- CPR copies must be submitted with entry forms for all competitions to confirm the date of birth.
- In case of any disagreement, protest or dispute House masters/ mistress or house representatives must report to HOD. Physical Education Department and bring issues to his notice within 30 minutes of the occurrence.
- If any student is absent on the competition day, then he/she loses the chance of prticipation. The event will not be conducted again for any reason.
External Games & Competitions
|Sl No.||Names||Age Group|
|1||Cricket Bahrain Association (CBA)||Under 12-19|
|2||Bahrain Mini Olympics|
|3||School Team Selection|
|4||CBSE Cluster||Students are categorize in four agegroups|
1. Under 11 years
2. Under 14 years
3. Under 17 years
4. Under 19 years.