- Admission form to be obtained from the office on the announced dates between 08:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on all working days by paying the registration fee i.e. BD. 10.000.
- Duly filled in Registration Form with all the necessary documents* to be submitted in the office on or before the given date.
- After the verification, the candidate will be provided with the admission test date along with the portion for the concerned class.
- If the candidate qualifies the written test, he/she shall be appear for an interview.
- On qualifying the interview the other formalities are to be completed such as payment of fee, etc on the given date.
- The transportation facility is available; is available; the parent has to fill a separate request form to avail the facility.
Note: Issuing Registration Form and qualifying the entrance test is not a guarantee for the admission. For class II to XI admission process will be completed only after getting approval from Ministry of Education. That may take at least two weeks time.
Age of the candidate as on December 31 of the admission year, as recorded in the birth certificate, Passport or CPR , will be determine the eligibility for admission to a particular class.
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of Medical Certificate to the effect that required vaccination is complete.
- Last Year’s Progress Report (from class II onwards)
- Transfer/School Leaving Certificate (from class II onwards)
- Copy of candidate’s passport and candidate’s father’s and mother’s passport including the residence permit page with at least six month validity.
- Copy of candidate’s CPR and candidate’s father’s and mother’s CPR.
- Attestation of the Transfer/School Leaving Certificate (from class II onwards).
- State Education Officer/Regional Office CBSE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, New Delhi
- Ministry of External Affairs, Bahrain
- Local Notary
|SL NO.||CLASS||MIN. AGE||MAX. AGE|
For more information please contact us at: 17591449